Jr. College, Higher Secondary, Secondary, Primary & Pre-Primary Sections:
Dear parents and guardians,
|Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent. – Bob Keeshan|
The portrait of a child’s life is usually an imagery of what they see or experience… and as parents, guardians, mentors, the onus of it all, falls on us. For… “it is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.” – Ann Landers. And so, a sincere prompting to all of us… children are keen observers and great imitators, so let US give THEM something worthwhile to observe and something great to imitate. We, the Divine Child family reverberate deep appreciation for your collaboration and assistance through this scholastic year.
Kindly note the following:
- Final assessment / evaluation from Monday 26th Mar to Wednesday 11th Apr 2018.
- Bal Utsav – Day for less privileged school children, on Friday 20th April 2018 from 8.30am to 2.00 pm. We look forward to your kind and generous support in cash / kind, in organizing this event. Students may also send in the names & age of these children living in their vicinity by 6th April 2018.
- 1/05/2018 (Tuesday) – Maharashtra Day – Flag hoisting at 8.00 am followed by inauguration of ‘Solar Project.’
- REPORTS to be collected by Jr. KG, Std. I-III and V-IX on Tuesday 1st May 2018 from 8.30am to 10.00am. REPORTS for Sr. KG on Friday 27th April between 8.30am and 9.30am and ADMISSION on Saturday 28th April between 8.30am to 10.00am. REPORTS for Std. IV on Thursday 26th April between 8.30am to 9.30am and ADMISSION on Friday 27th April between 8.30am and 10.00am.
- Remedial Classes in April for students whose performance in the academics is below average. Students to come in complete school uniform. Attendance is mandatory.
- School & Jr. College Reopens on Friday 15th June 2018.Timings are as follows: Primary – 7.40am to 10.30am. Secondary – 7.40am to 11.00am. Jr. College – 11.30am to 4.30pm. Compulsory attendance on the re-opening day. No extension is granted. Students, for any reason failing to join school / college on the re-opening day will be fined.
Jr. KG Re-opens on Wed 20th June 2018. Timings: 10.30am to 11.30am
Sr. KG Re-opens on Mon 18th June 2018. Timings: 7.40am to 9.00am
- Free textbook distribution for students PROMOTED to Stds. V-VIII, in June 2018 after the school reopens.
- Collection of notebooks on date & timings allotted to the class you are promoted to – Primary – Friday 1st June 2018 from 8.00am to 11.00am. Std. V-VII – Saturday 2nd June 2018 from 8.00am to 11.00am. Std. VIII-X – Monday 4th June 2018 from 8.00am to 11.00am.
(NOTE: If any student is unable to collect the Reports and the books, please make sure that you assign someone to do it on the above mentioned dates. They must bring along student’s school Identity Card whose books they require to collect. Do not wait till the next scholastic year begins.)
- Students to complete their holiday homework given by the teachers.
- Students to be encouraged to invest time in reading, develop writing and communication skills; indulge in gardening; experiment with cooking; learn new languages; enrich creative talents by engaging in artistic pursuits like painting, drawing, craft, etc. Get physical… get sporty… take a swimming class, a dance class, join a sports / gym club; acquire basketball / football / self defence skills. And last but not least, enhance character and value relationships by spending time with family and finding occasions to share friendliness and offer service to others under the able guidance of parents, during these summer vacations.
Have an exhilarating vacation time ahead!!! Hoping to see the students more enlightened and wiser than yesterday, healthier and happier to be back. May God be your constant companion.