Every student of Divine Child High School during her school life should strive to be a person of depth and character by achieving the following qualities.
– Respect for self and others.
– Learn to give without counting the cost.
– Strive for academic excellence according to her God-given gifts and talents.
– Grow in wisdom and strength.
– Learn to accept love and forgiveness and offer the same to others.
– Take pride in being a girl child.
– Aim at becoming a fitting member of society, nation and world.
– Be simple, humble and loving.
– Never despise and disown the poor, down trodden and marginalised.
– Practice self-discipline and work wholeheartedly.
– Develop critical thinking.
– Persevere in times of trials and difficulties and never give up.
– Love and trust God with her whole being welcome Him in her life and thereby enjoy heavenly bliss.
– Discover meaning in life, through prayer, reflection and interiority.
– Encounter God of all goodness and love.
– Know her own faith and live in the light of this faith.
– Seek God in every life situation and make him the goal of her life.
– Practice humility which is a virtue of the strong.
– Attribute to God all her achievements, and constantly seek His help and guidance.
– Learn to respect life. Be aware of her own dignity and those of others irrespective of caste, creed and social Status.
– Work for communal harmony and national integration.
– Respect her individual rights as well as those of others.
– Be convinced of the meaning of collaboration and reconciliation to build a happy home and society.
– Say “No” to anti-social elements and activities.
– Reject violence, exploitation, selfishness and revenge.
– Work for the upliftment of the poor and marginalised.
– Know and appreciate her culture and those of others.
– Develop a sense of civic and social responsibilities.
– Possess political consciousness, leading her to make a free, valid and responsible political option.
– Be sensitive to the needs of others.
– Use wealth as a means, not an end.
– Live by values so as to promote a just and true society. For catholic students
For catholic students
– Make God your priority and the other things will follow.
– Develop personal love for Christ and His Mother – Mary.
– Be committed of CHRIST and His Church.
– Live by truth and honesty at all times.
– Imitate Mary, the model of humility, sensitivity, availability, and selfless joyful service.
– Be a person of Prayer, experience Christ, human and Divine.