FYJC online process booklets are available in the school office from 9am to 12pm. All Std. 10 (2015-16) students are requested to purchase a booklet for Rs.150 from the school office at the earliest.
Divine Child High School and Jr. College, Andheri is pleased to announce it’s very own mobile App powered by Intellinects Ventures!!
Parents, students, staff and other stakeholders can download this app now to get all school related information easily through a mobile device.
The app includes all the information you really need to know – News, School Calendar, Prefects, contact lists & links to useful resources. There are also critical alerts for news that just can’t wait.
The App provides you the following information:
– News on campus
– Calendar of upcoming events
– Principal Message
– Roll of Honour
– Videos of school events
– and more
We look forward to enhancing the communication with our parents and students.
The online application portal for Jr. KG admissions will open on the 8th of January, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. and will remain open until the 15th of January 2016 5:00 p.m.
You will need scanned copies (jpeg files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
- 1 – Passport size photo of the child
- 1 – Small size — Family photo
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar card of father and mother
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st December 2011 to 30th November 2012.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission.
For further details please seeOnline Admissions 2016-17